Monday, June 1, 2009

Melon Tours Nevada

Last Thursday my wife and I boarded an airplane and flew to Oakland. "Hanyon" picked us up and we promptly went for burgers and shakes at the famous Val's.We stayed at their first home and helped them with their move to Utah by renting a truck, cleaning, and packing the truck to the very brim.We lent moral support while Hanyon said good bye to many dear Livermorians. I'll bet that Hanyon will miss these nieces and nephews...

...and these.
Hanyon also has older friends.
The tour to Provo was a bit long. But Shauna enjoyed my comentary about the Great Basin Desert. This made the trip quite enjoyable as you can imagine.

1 comment:

Myrle Dalton said...

You all must be in Provo by now. I always liked to travel with you because you talked and had many interesting things to say, so I'm sure Shauna enjoyed the talk about the Great Basin. I guess the Hanyons will be starting the 2nd chapter in their 'Life of the Hanyons'. It should be adventuresome. The pictures are a nice documentary. Their house in Livermore looks really cute as do all the nieces and nephews, brothers and grandma. I'm glad you are back to Provo sane and safe.