Sunday, April 22, 2012

Melonderings


What if there were a post and no picture? Would it really be a post or just a blog?  And, would anybody pay attention?

Already getting toward the end of April. If I'm not careful I might jump ahead illogically and start thinking about Autumn and lose my Zen quality living.

This past week I did what I do (in the big world of doing deals in Aerospace) -- worked by day then ran-ate-slept by night. All, while Shauna went to Santa Clara with Ashlie, Cole, and Max.  this makes me anxious about living in a town house when I have a home in Santa Clara.

Linc, on the other hand, has a perfect life going on.  He has a swimming pool, a business, a dog, and his own garden.  He calls his own shots, and is his own man.  He has lots of friends on facebook.

What about facebook?  Shauna is now on face book lurking about keeping an eye on people.  I'm thinking about turning it around -- eventually start emailing people, then calling by telephone.  One step at a time. Once there, I could even get to seeing people face to face. It could happen, maybe.

So, on Thursday I scheduled myself in St. George (legitimately if anyone from Wencor is reading).  It is summer there and the yard looks pretty good (although I would like to do it myself and do it better).  On Friday I ran because my road bike has a broke spoke. My back is aching. I then went to lunch with people at SkyWest.  I always get a little notion about a business down South.  But, once I’m there I see the futility of it.

After a walk Saturday morning, Shauna, Max, and I headed back to Utah County.  I had not wanted to burn a Saturday just running around, but there I was.  We ate a burger in Fillmore before hitting Provo.  There we had to get Canyon’s passport and send it to him in Livermore -- he was relieved of his wallet in Northern California.  I dropped the passport at FedEx, my bike at the shop, Max at Vince's, and Shauna with the Element.

And, a picture for those who read to the end.


2 comments:

stern mister serious said...

Nice blog post (or blog entry) on your blog, Melon. I read allllllll the way to the end. My heart goes out to Canyon. Makes me wonder if there’s a way around carrying a wallet.

s@d said...

Good news. SF Zoo called. They have the wallet. Who knows what is left in it.