Sunday, April 1, 2012

Melomusings 1986-7

OK, before the old scans, Clint, Luke, and I had Tonyburgers then attended General Priesthood.  And, while this picture from my iPhone may not have been inspired, the messages from conference were. I certainly feel edified with renewed faith in Jesus Christ.


Now for the random old shots from 25+ years ago...


Cole-like Luke above and Bo-like Hannah below...


not quite sure if this is Vince-like.


In the old days while I went to work for days on end...


the wife held down the homestead.




With the realization that one must age, 1st birthday's are sometimes sad.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that picture of Hannah, I love the curly hair!

Cindy said...

The last picture is Rachel! :)
I don't have a copy of this picture...Thanks for posting it!

stern mister serious said...

Hannah was such a character.