Monday, September 14, 2009

C&C Wedding

Clint and Cassie made for a concentrated week of wedding activities. Early in the week we went with Cassie to the Draper Temple for her first time in. It was beautiful. There was a bridal shower and a bachelor party later on Wednesday. I found that I was invited to neither. I guess Cole wasn't either so he came and we watched a movie and messed around together. I came up with few pictures on Friday, the wedding day. And what I came up with was not great. I was busy with family and the all day affair. I hope the professional picture guy comes up with some good stuff. It was a great day brought to us by Clint, Cassie, the Wayt's, Shauna, and many helpers who truely must love C&C.
These were very cute kids. Cole actually had a pair of black pants and suspenders, but he simply could not stand them. I guess they were not comfortable and could not be accomodated. Even Luke had black pants and suspenders though.

No comments: