Monday, August 24, 2009

Melon tours Red Budd

Red Budd, Maryland, home of AMA Pro Motocross near Ben's place and some work at Dulles Intl Airport This motocross race fan and motorcycle rider and my brother Ben fiddling with a small electronic device


jpg" border=0>The Wal-mart smiley face umbrellas saved us from becoming drenched during the second 250 moto -- local Rupert Idahoan Jake Weimer won that mudfest in front of Aussie Metcalf and Frenchie Pourcel. Aussie Chad Reed won the 450 championship. This is him in a blurr.
Ben and I stayed in historic Fredericksburg, Virginia and did the walking tour of this civil war town...


While doing time at Dulles I visited the new Udvar-Hazy sponsored Air & Space Museum. There were lots of cool planes -- such notables as the Concord, the USS Enterprise (space shuttle, not Starship), the Enola Gay B-29 flying fortress along with these 2 space craft, can you name them?




If you get these two right, you will get a prize!

5 comments:

stern mister serious said...

I have no idea, but they both appear to have melted in certain places.

Myrle Dalton said...

Looks like a great trip! I guess Ben and Candace are in their newer home? At least newer since we saw them a year ago? I have no idea about the bottom pictures. Clue us in!

Unknown said...

SR-71 Blackbird
Close Encounters Mothership

Melon said...

Good job Jared. I'm sensing that you've been there! The SR71 is gettable, I don't know about the close encounters ship.

Lincoln said...

I've never seen a macho moto-dude with a polka-dot umbrella before...sweet.