Friday, February 27, 2009

Mr. Melon goes to Washington

I first headed to the Treasury to make my mark on the country. I had big intentions but was stopped and told to stand by this huge medallion. So I did. In Lafayette Square just North of the White House many assembled to try to make statements. here is a sample of one group.
On Wisconsin Avenue I had a MARPA board meeting (see 14 CFR 21.303 for the meaning of this). I ran from the offices of Aviation Associates Group to The White House for some excercise -- good fun!

4 comments:

stern mister serious said...

It's nice to see you out there fighting for our rights.

The Melkman said...

Was that woman telling you that your mortgage isn't her problem? Picketing seems like a enormous waste of time to me.

Melon said...

Democracy in action

Melon said...

Democracy in action