Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Scattered & Scheduled!

So scattered (my whereabouts at any given time) and scheduled am I that an impromtu ride on my garage queen Kawasaki KLX450R cannot happen! For the second time in January I have been at the wrong place at the wrong time when I have been asked to ride number 5!

How can I adequately post new and interesting blogs on "Melon Tours" when I don't tour on my green machine? I will never be able to create motorcycle diaries or practice Zen (and the art of motorcycle maintenance) unless I am free to spontaneously tour upon my trusty off-road steed.

I am seriously disheartened and must contemplate my next move.

2 comments:

stern mister serious said...

Slap a helmet on that melon and tour!

stern mister serious said...

Oh, and don't forget the DeCosters either.