Thursday, January 29, 2009

Conquest

This is a Cessna Conquest. I have been thinking a lot lately about conquest, independance, monetarism and myopia. And, I was going to share some of these thoughts -- especially about monetarism (since this is the drving economic theory that the American Government uses to try to fix all economic problems). And maybe I will expound on this later, but...

As I was surfing the TV trying to find basketball and avoiding the talk shows I happened onto a BYU devotional where Steve Young, Todd Christianson, Thurl Bailey, Alecia Keys, Brandon Doman were speaking. But, what dramatically stopped my finger from rotely pushing the up arrow on the remote was the singing of Thurl Bailey -- wow, what a voice...! I think I knew he sang, but...

(Actually, Shauna, you should listen to Steve Young's talk. With your new appreciation for football you will enjoy...)

4 comments:

Seagull Dream said...

what the. alecia keys? since when is she mormon?

The Melkman said...

Gladys Knight?

Melon said...

Alecia something else, star BYU soccer player from like 4 years ago and played on the national soccer team.

Seagull Dream said...

haha okay. I was thinking gladys Knight too. soccer player. not singer. got it.