Sunday, December 7, 2008

College Football

This guy seems to get it. I am suffering from too much BCS analysis! Never before have I been so involved. Shauna seems a little obsessed with it. She says she's glad that she dosen't drink. I probably am too.

While organizing the photos on my E drive I came upon some misc pics. I would like this airplane back!

How's this for a first date? She's not far from this.


I miss this girl. I remember taking her for this photo sitting. It's not the photo quality that her subsequent wedding photos are. But it's still her and I like it.
I'm working on some other old photo stuff so stay tuned. But, perhaps the best to come will be in writing... (probably not in music)






2 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Wow, I can't believe how young Hayley looks in that picture! It wasn't even THAT long ago.

Seagull Dream said...

I am thinking that i look really young too. crazy! a little more than 3 years?