Saturday, July 11, 2009

Atkin 4th Images

Getting out of the St. George heat to nearby Pine Valley for the 4th of July was the right thing to do for the Sid and Mary Ann Atkin get together. The Atkin yard offers a great local for cool relaxing, eating, playing cards, playing volleyball, and chatting.
In Enterprise Cole participated in the competition for candy race.
At Beryl, we toured Mary Ann's burned childhood home. Inside resided some 20 70's and 80's vintage motorcycles. The antithesis of "Zen and art of motorcycle Maintenance" is stated on this sticker mounted on the number plate of this 80 something YZ Yamaha -- "The only mark you'll ever make in life is the skid marks you'll make in your shorts." Inspiring.
A couple of my favorite 24 year-olds.


We just about lost Canyon!
Mary Ann's very attentive disciples.

My spouse and her sibling philosopher/computer guy/churchman
Hello Clint and Cass!

My spouse's brother-in-law/runner/dentist guy.
My favorite red-heads.
Car or dogs? Car
Twin sons and daugters of different mothers?
Grandpa, Grandma, hey.
Cute people in the backyard of Atkin's Trails End.

3 comments:

Seagull Dream said...

canny is flyin'!

Myrle Dalton said...

Looks like a 'good time was had by all'. Thanks for stopping by. I hope the move goes well. Luvmom

stern mister serious said...

Them's some good pictures. I'm glad to be all caught up on my Melon's Tours. I'm impressed with the amount of touring you get in. You should be proud.