Sunday, July 1, 2012

Melon's iPhone Quiz

Turns out that I just figured out how to download my iPhone photos to this computer.  It was not difficult but necessity is the mother of invention!  So, I thought I'd throw up... a couple of photographs (had you for a moment).  Plus, just to ensure that my readership has not tapered off since the last time I whined about it, I'll be asking some questions.  The person with the most right answers will win a $5.00 bill! Yes, you read that correctly -- $5.00!


In what building was the above photo taken?


Where was the above photo taken?


What do these 3 missionaries have in common?


Here's my Bad Brother Ben looking Bad at Budd's Creek. Who is sitting next to him?


So, I went right through Quantico on a train to Baltimore, which branch of the service trains the presidential helicopter squadron here?


This Congregational Church was once attended by George Washington and is the center piece of what New England town?


This is Shauna, my wife, at the end of one of her favorite hikes.  What is the name of these often visited Cascades?

5 comments:

stern mister serious said...

National Air & Space Museum!
Rexburg Idaho Temple!
Surname! (among other things)
Drake! (or the Melon behind the camera)
The secret one!
Too many questions!

Peter said...

Only one response? I think readership is down.
Not to worry, I don't miss a single update.

Melon said...

Too Hard for the money was the feedback I got!

hanyon said...

air and space museum
Thanksgiving Point
Dalton
Drake
Air Force
Boston
Stewart Falls

You said 50.00, right?

Melon said...

$5 but it does not matter since you didn't get them all right. You missed the first which is the American Airlines Arena in Dallas, the 5th which is Marines Air Force 2 helicopter, the 6th which is Portsmouth, NH.