Sunday, March 4, 2012

Melon's Bed

Well, with that scintillating title you can now see a very late model photograph of Shauna and me.  You'll notice that 2 prints from Argentina of gouchos hang above the bed.  I've had these for a long time but they had been collecting dust in the basement.  Yes, one lamp is sporting a cowboyish hat.  Shauna is talking on her phone with her sister.  I am feigning sleep, but just for a moment while the picture is taken.  For her age, her legs look fairly good.  And, from this distance it is hard to determine our exact ages.  All in all a good photo.


I can tell that I am a finisher of sorts.  It bugs me to have a blog that goes on for weeks without being updated.  I would prefer to have this nonsense of a posting as opposed to just letting the old one linger.  Brother Linc lets his go on and on without any shame of not being updated.  But, he also has dabbled in google circles and other social media.

In Church today a brother was giving a lesson  and he mentioned that he retired recently and that was the last thing I heard.  All I wanted to ask was how did you do that?  How much money does it take?  And, who gave you the right?

1 comment:

Ashlie Dalton said...

hahaha! this is a good one.
so, you got the camera set up and then ran back to pretend to be sleeping? that's talent.
and hi shauna, you do have nice legs (i would take them even at my age!).