Sunday, March 28, 2010

Touring St. George

Shauna headed south and left me to prepare and eat my "last meal" before I headed south to meet her as well as have an '"oscopy procedure." As you can see I am proficient in cooking. I grilled the last 2 pieces of bread (heals) with cheese and turkey inside. Then I carefully cut both burnt sides off for taste purposes. It was a lot of work but worth it!


Check out these beautiful women in front of some beautiful flowers at the St. George Temple.

Here we have the actual tree where the serpent tempted Shauna and turns out she was not much of a challenge.
Walked around and peaked into the old Atkin home. It looks very elegant inside. Excellent house but I'm a little concerned about its surroundings -- not a very "historical" setting (Ice Berg Drive In, Colf's Plumbing). Maybe if the historical district pushes 2 more blocks East in the next 5-10 years...

2 comments:

Myrle Dalton said...

Looks like they have really preserved the old Atkin Home. I haven't been by it recently, evidently!

Seagull Dream said...

I have new recipes to make for us when we are left on our own to cook,pap.
and han.
is that a belly I see?