Sunday, December 13, 2009

Touring Christmas Season

This fine couple invited Shauna and me to watch The Mormon Tabernacle Choir, The Orchestra at Temple Square, and The Bells on Temple Square present The Wondrous Gift of Christmas with special guests Natalie Cole and Michael McCullough (whew!). After eating the best pizza I have ever eaten -- Setobello pizza (my first time), we enjoyed the show immensely!

But, before we embarked on the previous, we headed to Brighton High School to watch some girls dance to Hayley's choreography. Don't these girls look like Christmas is happening?

Hard to see but this is Hayley directing her youngest quartet.

OK, not current, but Shauna and I headed to Sacrament meeting today at C&C's new ward where they were the featured speakers. They both spoke well, on prayer. Cassie said, "we have been married 3 months, and I've been pregnant half of that." She also said that Clint now wants to be called, "Atomic Mass Unit." Amu for short? Or some such thing, he'll have to explain.
Clint not only had great presence and delivery at the podium (aka Bob Dalton), but the content of his discourse was very insightful to boot.

4 comments:

s@d said...

Nate was so careful, to copy the wording from the program. However, he made one slip, it was David McCullough. Great day.

Peter said...

Did you just miss speak, or just announce that C&C are pregnant...not both of them, just C is pregnant but from what I learned in 7th grade health C might have had something to do with that!

Melon said...

Yes C is pregnant during the second half of C&C's marriage!

stern mister serious said...

Sounds like Hanyon is trying to take over the pizza connoisseur circuit—but I guess it's okay for all of us to like fine foods.

Hay's chitlins are cute, I hope they're not supposed to be synchronized, though.

I'm glad Pete understood that Cassie's pregnant and that my "delivery at the podium" wasn't of a baby.