Saturday, October 31, 2009

Melon tours NBAA

Once again I was forced to attend the National Business Aviation Association Trade Show. I will spare you our booth -- you've seen it before. But, for those interested, this was the nicest "head of state" jet at the show. It is based on an Airbus 318 and is quite comfortable inside. What about this green Dornier 328?
While in Pine Valley a little while ago I think Brad, Kelly, and I were outside and heard, what I thought was, a loud sport bike coming up the road. But it turned out to be one of these, based at the St. George airport -- an Avanti.
Some have asked, why doesn't Honda make a jet? Well, here's their entrant into the very light jet (VLJ) market.
Ho Hum.

1 comment:

stern mister serious said...

Honda's is definitely the shiniest.
(And it's who's inside the booth that matters anyway.)